Hola! I started getting Laser Hair Removal treatments some months back, and I’ve been loving the results! I’m about halfway through the process right now, and thought I’d share some of the details!
- You attend a consultation before beginning the laser process. They ensure your safety by asking you questions, and matching you to a specific machine suited to your hair colour and skin tone, to ensure that you get the best results for you
- Full body sessions take about an hour (and are cheaper/more convenient than doing separate body parts)
- You require 10-12 sessions for the best results. After this, you just need to have touch up sessions once or twice a year
- Your sessions tart 4 weeks apart, and then spread out as the hair thins away and the growth decreases – You’ll notice a difference right away
- You shave your to-be-lasered areas 24 hours prior to your appointment (You can’t wax or thread hair during the months in which you’re getting laser, can only shave) If you want to see how I shave my face click here
- The beauticians use a highlighter to draw grids on you so they don’t miss a spot
- Use sunscreen and Laser Aid Cream to make sure your skin stays cool and protected after Laser